Sunday, February 17, 2008


I think it's been one of the worst weeks of my life. Letting Sam go was much harder than I thought it would be and I am filled with so many emotions, extreme guilt, sadness, regret and lonliness. I still hear him moving around the house and I keep finding little puffs of his fur (which I am sure I will find for years to come) Each one brings me to tears because I think I would give anything to see him again. I think he had a good almost 15 years, he grew up with me. He loved a good game of fetch and also loved to play catch the dog, even on a busy street. He liked his coffee double double and also loved a good pillow.

This is an older picture, how I like to remember him before his body started failing him. I will never forget you Sam. You were a great dog and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment