Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Live Your Dreams


This is my new FAVOURITE stamp set. I just love how pretty everything turns out when I use it. I also just love the Afternoon Tea Party Designer paper that looks so great with it, I actually just ordered my second pack because I love it so! The main flower was inked up with Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi and was spritzed with water before it was stamped onto watercolor paper.
The little silver ribbon slider is part of the Syled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware in the Occasion mini collection. To make the center match the card all I did was mix Crystal Effect and classic ink refills (about 6 drops to 3 drops) in a tiny ziploc bag. I then cut a tiny portion off the corner and dropped a few drops on to fill the ribbon slider.

No comments:

Post a Comment