Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spritzing technique...

On this card I did a very cool spritzing technique with ink re-fills and water. In two mini water spritzers I filler them both with water. I added about 5 drops of Purely Pomegranate to one and about 5 drops of Summer Sun to the other and shook the both well. On Naturals Ivory I spritzed the summer sun a few times and then I spritzed the Purely Pomegranate a few times until the paper was covered. This technique works better on the heavier cardstock such as the naturals and the confetti type over the Whisper White and Very Vanilla. The stamps I used on this card are the soon to be discontinued Polka Dots and Petals and Much Appreciated, stamped with the Purely Pomegrante and Pumpkin Pie inks. I also used a ticket corner punch on the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment