Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-a-bration time!


I just have to say first of all; a big thank you to everyone who came to the new catalogue lauch party yesterday. I had a lot of fun and I hope you all did too! And congratulations to Debbie W who won the door prize.
Today's card is one of the cards we made with the new Sale-a-bration stamp sets (Congrats and Botanical Blooms) yesterday morning. I know Tangerine Tango and Regal Rose probably isn't at the top of everyone's favourite colour combinations but I am loving the orange and pink together.
Now that Sale-a-bration has started, every $60 order you place, before shipping and tax, you get to choose one item out of the Sale-a-bration catalogue. It has 4 stamp sets, a ribbon bundle and designer paper. Not only that but if you place an order through my website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stephanied/ you will also receive a free catalogue with your order.