Friday, April 1, 2011

Season of Friendship


Happy April Fools Day! So far I haven't been an April Fool but there is still time.


Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack on my Stampin Up Website. It's been updated with all kinds of new Clearance Items including Grab Bags which look like lots of fun. Remember these items can only be ordered through Online through my website and not through me. Click on my "Shop Now 24/7" link to the right to see everything. Don't forget that a $200 order online earns you hostess rewards!


Todays card was made with the Season of Friendship stamp set and the colours of Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzazz. Super simple to make, except all the cutting out of the flowers but I love to cut so it was easy for me! The only embellishments I used were tiny Pearl Jewels and a Cherry Cobbler brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment