Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holiday Line-up....


I love this stamp set...it is just soooo cute! And to think I completly overlooked this stamp set until one of my friends ordered it and I saw how cute it is. It is now #1 when it comes to sales for a Christmas stamp set. This was a card we did last Sunday at my card class. The snowman images was stamped with Black Staz On (a must have if you love to colour) and was coloured with a blender pen and Real Red, Pacific Blue, Baja Breeze, Going Gray and Apricot Appeal Classic Inks. I then used 2 way glue pen on all pom-poms and on the santa hat and sprnkled on dazzling diamonds. The "Merry Christmas" is from the Many Merry Messages stamp set, which I have used for years now. The paper is from Ski Slope Designer paper and I used a Real Red grosgrain ribbon to finish the card off.

No comments:

Post a Comment