Thursday, November 13, 2008

Season's Greetings.


I made this card using the elegant Holiday Treasure's Designer Paper, a white rub-on from the Season of Cheer rubons and the snowflake from the Snow Swirled stamp set. The best thing about white rub ons is they show up white on every colour of cardstock. I embossed the snowflake in white and set a gold eyelet in the center. I then layered it onto circle punchies and a scallop circle. I love the colours in this card. Who would have thought Chocolate chip would look so fabulous on Christmas cards.
Want to win a pack of rub-ons? Sign up for my Christmas stamp camp on November 30th. I will be giving away a free pack of rub-ons (winners choice) at the class so sign up soon. Click on the link to my website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stephanied/ to check out the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment