Saturday, December 20, 2008

One Cool Snow Dude!


It is cold outside today! I wish I could just stay home and stamp today but there is way too much to do. I am definitely not going to the mall though! I get "mall-rage" or rather "Wal-Mart rage" easily at this time of the year! Is it wrong to hit people with your cart? I'm not so sure. I really haven't hit anyone with my cart yet so best that I stay away so I don't get hurt. LOL!
I did this card at one of my classes and it is another version of the card I posted a week ago but it different colours. I love this snowman! This time I used Night of Navy and Baja Breeze inks. Instead of a ribbon I embellished the card with silver brads. The thing I like best about him is that this set is not necessarily Christmas and I can use him in January for some cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment