Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Season of Friendship...Spring



I know spring is still not for a long long long long time but I wanted to post a card this card since the Holiday Mini is almost over and this stamp set many be gone for good (some items from Holiday Mini's do make it into future catalogues but most don't) I do hope this set makes it into the Spring Summer catalogue or the next Fall Winter Catalogue because I sure have used it a lot and I love the cards it makes.

Supplies used to make this card:
  • Season of Friendship stamp set
  • Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink
  • -Close to Cocoa Classic Ink
  • -Pink Pirouette Classic Ink
  • -Whisper White cardstock
  • -Kiwi Kiss cardstock
  • -Pretty in Pink Cardstock
  • -Small and Large Oval Punches
  • -Bella Rose Designer Paper
  • Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
  • Pretty in Pink Brads
  • Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment