Sunday, December 6, 2009

Delightful Decorations...again



I have done A LOT of cards this year with Delightful Decorations. I just love the stamp set and the matching punch. It's so easy. The sentiment on this card is from the Sparkly and Bright stamp set in 2009/2010 Idea Book.

There are so many things I love out of the Holiday Mini, which ends January 4th. Don't miss out on the fabulous:
  • Pumpkin Patch (page 9)
  • Night and Day Specialty Paper (which is definitely not just for Halloween, page 11)
  • Petals a Plenty Textured Impressions Folder (page 21)
  • Delightful Decorations (page24)
  • Ornament Punch (page 25)
  • Shimmer Paint (page 27)

I will be placing my last order before Christmas tomorrow so if you have an order your would like before Christmas, please get your order to me today. Now is the last chance to order Christmas presents for the stampers in your life. Free gift wrapping included! (special from my last post extended until today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment