Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Season of Joy...


I finally found a few minutes to post something on my much neglected blog this month. The whole month has been filled with me running from one place to another. I saw the perfect t-shirt at the mall that describes me right now "Back to my normal self on the 26th". I'm pretty sure I am scaring my family with my super high strung manic personality right now.

I did my draw this morning from this past weekend's contest and the winner of the brand new Snow Buddies stamp set is Alice L! Congratulation! I will get that to you the next time I see you.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to send me homemade cards this year. I usually only get 2 but so far this year I am up to 10 and I am thrilled to have so many beautiful cards! I really appreciate you all showing me your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment