Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


It's that time of year to make New Years resolutions, you know those things we promise to change or do and usually last a week. I'm trying to not make any grand resolutions because there usually isn't a point to it but for this year I hope to:
-Give more to those who need it but make sure I give to myself as well
-Make sure the people in my life know how much they mean to me
-Have more fun!
The last one is most important because I don't make enough time to just have fun! It's goinbg to be a great year and quite frankly I am really happy 2008 is over.
I wish you all a Happy New Year!
Supplies for the Card posted:
Celebrate Everything stamp set
Sweet Always Designer Paper
Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper white cardstock
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain
Die cut flower from Sizzix Baskets and Blooms die
Orange Rhinestone brad

No comments:

Post a Comment