Monday, January 12, 2009

Club Card - Crab and Company


He sure was a popular little guy yesterday at our January Club meeting. I think my love for this little crab is well known if you read my blog he's just so darn cute. The three hearts you see on the left hand side of the card were stamped from the Love You Much stamp set and punched out with the new Heart to Heart punch. All of you who ordered this set yesterday will get a card sheet of all the crab and company cards I have made so you can remember all the ones I had on display (you too Tina even though you ordered your last month!) and I might even through in a little baggie of the googly eyes since he is just not complete without the googly eyes!
Supplies to make this card:
  • Crab and Company Stamp set
  • Love You Much stamp set
  • Black Staz On ink
  • Real Red Classic Ink
  • Watercolour Paper
  • Ski Slope Patterned Paper (Holiday Mini)
  • Red Brads
  • Blender Pen
  • Circle Punches - 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch

No comments:

Post a Comment