Thursday, January 15, 2009

You Are One of a Kind....



Here is a card I made for my frirned Tara's birthday earlier this month. Now we all know I love these colours together...Chocolate Chip and any pink are "sweeeet" as my daughter would say.

The new catalogue is beautiful, I absolutely love all th enew Sizzix stuff that's in there and there are some fabulous accessories. Unfortunately there are a few price increases (although not on everything...whew!) Some stamp sets went up a few dollars. Mostly the older sets because all the stamp sets in the catalogue are now die cut. No more blisters for me cutting everything when it comes in! Ink pads went up about 70 cents each and a few accessories have went up in price. But overall most of the catalogue is the same price which is awesome.

Supplies to make this card:

  • One of a Kind Stamp Set
  • Sweet Always Designer Paper
  • Vellum
  • Chocolate Chip, Whisper White cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon
  • Versamark Watermark
  • White embossing powder
  • Regal Rose, Prettty in Pink Stampin Write markers
  • Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
  • half pearls (from Pretties Kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment