Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Good Egg...



Isn't this little chick the cutest thing ever! I love him. I wasn't going to buy him but when one of my club members ordered him and I saw the stamp set I knew I just had to have him (thanks Tina!) This is just one of the many cards I made with him and my club members later this month will get to make a different card with him (which I will probably post in April) Now is the time to order Easter stamps and supplies if you want to have time to make cute stuff before Easter (which is quickly approaching, April 12th)

Supplies to Make this Card

  • A Good Egg stamp set
  • Sweet Always Designer Paper
  • Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose, Whisper White cardstock
  • Staz On Black Ink
  • Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal stampin write markers
  • Orange Glitter (Fine Supernova pack)
  • 2 way glue pen
  • Corner rounder punch
  • gold eyelet
  • pumpkin grosgrain ribbon