Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks...


Heartfelt Thanks is a stamp set I have had since before I started Stampin Up, classes etc so I find it pushed to the back of all my stamp sets when something new and exciting is coming in. I was glad I pulled it out for this card because I think it's beautiful stamped on the pale plum. The "Warm Wishes" and the embossed border (Perfect Plum craft ink embossed with clear embossing powder) are both from the Beautiful Borders stamp set. The edge of the card is punched with the scallop edge punch. Purples are my new, gotta use colour since it has been severly neglected in my collection. In fact it's only been in the past month that I have had to buy new packs of Lovely Lilac, Perfect Plum etc.. cardstock since I started doing this....two years ago!