Sunday, March 1, 2009

Petal Pizzazz



I just love the colours I used on this card, I must be a colour genius! (so full of myself aren't I? LOL!)

It makes me think of spring, which had better be on it's way because I am really really really tired of winter. Is it just me or does winter seem really long this year? It's always long, because of where we live and I usually just go with the flow but I need to see some tulips really soon!

Supplies to Make this Card

  • Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set
  • Thank You Kindly Stamp Set
  • See You Around Wheel
  • Apricot Appeal, Tangerine Tango,Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss Classic Inks
  • Apricot Appeal, Tangerine Tango, Baha Breeze and Whisper White Cardstock
  • Black Staz On ink
  • Apricot Buttons
  • Paper Piercer
  • Paper Piercing Template
  • Paper Snips