Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bloomin Beautiful...



This is just one of the many new cards I have made this week with my new stamp set Bloomin Beautiful from the catalogue. It's been in the catalogue for over a year and I just kept passing it by, but one of my customers ordered it and seeing it in person made me realize just how gorgeous this set is. If you love to colour you are going to LOVE this stamp set. I have been having so much fun playing with it, so much in fact, I revamped one of my cards for this weekends stampers group just so we could use this set!

Supplies Used to Make this card:
  • Bloomin Beautiful stamp set
  • Thinking of You stamp set ("For you")
  • Silver Hodgepodge
  • Almost Amethyst, Mellow Boss and Lovely Lilac Stampin Write markers
  • Staz on Black ink
  • Loverly Lilac Classic Ink
  • White Tafetta ribbon
  • Lovely Lilac, Whisper White and Lavender Lace cardstock