Friday, April 10, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers...



This card was one of the cards we did last month in my classes to show how simple and awesome embossing is! I don't emboss that much, in fact I am sure I use my heat gun more to dry images than to emboss but the simplicity of the gold embossing on the Very Vanilla cardstock is so pretty to me. In a few months I am going to start my Christmas classes (yep starting Christmas cards early this year!) so I am sure my embossing gun will get a lot more use.

Supplies to Make This Card

  • Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set
  • Beautiful Borders Stamp Set ("with sympathy" stamp)
  • Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
  • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Black Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Black Staz On ink
  • Black Brads
  • Basic Black, Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Brushed Gold cardstock