Thursday, April 16, 2009

Take a class....win great stuff!

See the beautiful tin...I have both the inside and the outside posted. It's a notecard kit I made with the Great Friend stamp set in the Ocassions mini catalogue. It includes all the supplies to make 5 of the notecards pictured including envelopes, brads, ribbon, designer paper and stamped images(as well as my sample card!) Every person who attends my Simple Friendship card class will be entered into a draw to win this tin! I still have two spaces left. See all the details for the class in my April 6th post below!

Take a class in May or June and win the Full of Life stamp set (Pictured below)!!!!
For every class you take of mine (private, here at my house or 2go!) in May and June you will get a ballot to win a brand new Full of Life stamp set! While it's not pictured in the catalogue, it is still current (on the dormant list!) I will do the draw on July 1st and post it here on my blog who won! Good luck!