Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mourning Bloomin Beautiful...

I just e-mailed out the retiring list but right now I am super sad because one of my favourite stamp sets in the catalogue is on Last Chance List. I blame Christine C. because I think she jinxed the stamp set by being the only person who put this stamp set on her Last Chance Contest List!

Congratulation to Christine C, who has won my Last Chance List contest (and killed one of my favourite stamp sets but whatever...LOL) She guessed 13 stamp set correct and wins the prize pack as well as first pick of my retiring colours budle packs. Congrats Christine!

I know the cards I am showing today are old ones that are on my blog somewhere but I though they were worth showing again. R.I.P Bloomin Beautiful....I will miss you!






No comments:

Post a Comment