Monday, June 28, 2010

New Catalogue Saturday!!!!


The New Catalogue Extravaganza is coming up soon (SATURDAY!!!) so be sure you RSVP to get your super cute goody bag (shown), free cards to make (1 shown) and your fabulous NEW catalogue.

This event is starts at 9:30 and ends at 2 so feel free to stop by anytime in between those hours. I will have my used stamp auction and a garage sale (different items being put out at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30). Don’t forget these items are cash/cheque only. I will also have a great door prize (shown) and great giveaways for those of you place and pay for your new catalogue orders on Saturday!
I will also have sign ups for the new Marker Club starting in July, a Ribbon share, new summer classes and Club sign up for September.
If you haven’t RSVP’d do so now by e-mailing me s-pdavid@sympatico.ca.

1 comment: