Thursday, June 10, 2010

Think Happy Thoughts....


I love the set Think Happy Thoughts, mostly because I love the cute circles of words but I realized when it was retiring that I never use the cute flower image, except in the middle of the cute words. I though they would look cute on their own so I stamped them in Regal Rose on a Top Note die cut and drew the stems on with a Certainly Celery marker.

I glued the Top Note to Certainly Celery cardstock and carefully trimmed around it. The card is finished off with Certainly Celery Satin ribbon, Silver Glitter, Throughly Modern Designer Paper and a sentiment from Full of Life.

I will be placing an order this weekend so don't forget to look over the retiring lists and get those stamp sets that will be gone for good. Best sellers this month so far are: Bloomin Beautiful, Embrace Life, Spotlight on Christmas, Voila and Itty Bitty Backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment