Thursday, May 26, 2011

Strength and Hope




So far I think I have been doing a much better job at keeping my blog updated so hopefully this trend continues. I made quite a few cards in the past two weeks since there was so much good tv on thanks to the Season Finale's (Yay Boston Rob and Hines for winning Survivor and Dancing with the Stars!!) Now there is no new tv there may be not be anymore new cards...LOL!




This is a card I made using the butterfly from the Strength and Hope stamp set in the Summer Mini catalogue. I also used En Francais and stamps from the Elements of Style stamp sets. The colours I used were Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla. I used the Sizzix Clear Circle die and Scallop Circle die. For embellishments I used some Pearl Jewels (I am totally addicted to these and the Rhinestone Jewels) and Old Olive Grosgrain.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a stunning card, Stephanie! Ya, those pearls on the tiny flowers just add such elegance to it.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete