Sunday, May 29, 2011

Confetti and Word Play

This is a super simple card but it is using two of my most used sets (at least lately!) Confetti is a fun little set of background stamps that are super easy to make background paper with. Word Play of course is just awesome (and on sale until May 31st!)

The colours I used on this card are Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist and Basic Gray. Normally on this card I would have used Early Espresso, which is my normal "go-to" neutral colour but my Basic Gray is quite neglected so I pulled that out. The sentiment was coloured with Stampin Write Markers and the image was "huffed" on before stamping it on the whisper white cardstock.

Don't forget that May 31st is your last day to enter the Retirement Stamp set contest to win the brand new Level one hostess set Swirls and Curls Verses. Check out my May 17th blog post for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment