Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunny Fun



I am so deeply ashamed that I have not been updating my blog at all but due to numerous complaints that some of you out there do read it (although I know some of you only look at the pictures...LOL) I will make a much bigger effort to post something every day this week. I spent today stamping so I would have a few new things to post over the next week!


This card was made with the new set Sunny Fun out of the new Summer Mini. If you like to colour this is a fun stamp set to have.


The colours I used on this card are Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight. Also used on this card is the Build A Bear Pawsitively Prints Designer Paper, Polka Dots embossing Folder and a Daffodil Delight Button.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!!!! LOL
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, how spoiled I am! I really missed your inspiring blogs but felt sure life was just a tad over-full of other things. Still - nice to have you "back"!! Greedy little things we are - ever drawing on your creativity to whet ours!! Thanks for "thinking ice cream" and cheering us on with this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, I love it

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete