Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything


Hard to believe I brought so much stamping stuff here to PEI and I have barely had time to stamp. Strangely enough when I have had time to stamp I am having a hard time coming up with anything. So far I have made three cards and this isn't one of them! I made this over a month ago!
I have settled on a date for my "WooHoo! it's the New Catalogue" Party. It will be on Thursday August 28th in the evening so mark it on your calender's. There will be lots more in my e-mail newsletter, which will be sent out tomorrow but there will be great specials, a great door prize and free goodies for everyone who comes. Not to mention free make and takes!
Ingredients for the card:
Stamp Sets: Simply Said, Think Happy Thoughts, Polka Dots and Paisley
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark Watermark
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Eyelets, Clear EP, Dazzling Diamonds, Circle Punches, Summer Sun/Garden Green Stampin Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment