Monday, August 4, 2008

Unfrogettable....thats what you are...


Thank goodness I have no idea how to add sound to a blog or you would all be blessed with my beautiful singing voice! So Unfrogettable has been retired and as cute as he is I am sure there will be something equally as cute to replace him. I CAN'T wait to see the new catalogue.
Lots of new stuff coming down the road but I guess the biggest news that has just been released is that Stampin Up is going to be carrying the Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine. Now I know most of you are Cuttlebuggers, I know I own a Cuttlebug but barely use but the great news is that some of the dies will work in the Cuttlebug (some are too big...of course the too big ones are the ones I want!) So now I will probably be trading in the Cuttlebug for the Big Shot. I am ordering on Monday so that hopefully by the time I get home all my new stuff will be there!
As for my new catalogue launch you can see that it's really quite split, especially when you take in the e-mails I got. I am leaning towards ignoring all of you (hee hee!) and maybe doing it Thursday night. Only because Pierre is heading back to PEI Wednesday and we have so much to do in the few days he is home. Send your protests to my e-mail and I will ignore them there!
Retiring Accessories Update
Designer Series Paper – East Coast Prep – SOLD OUT
Double Stitched Ribbon – Soft Sky – SOLD OUT
Rub-Ons – Cherished Memories – SOLD OUT
Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper – SOLD OUT
More Mustard Designer Series Paper - SOLD OUT
Eyelets Basic – SOLD OUT
Eyelets Bold Brights – SOLD OUT
Punch Box Three for you – SOLD OUT
Stampin Around Lily Pad – SOLD OUT
Stampin Colour Index Labels – SOLD OUT

1 comment:

  1. So glad I bought this stamp - he is so cute with the googly eyes!

    I think you should have the caty release party whenever it is convenient for you!! You are the one just coming back from vacation and having to get organized.

    Hugs
    Irene & The Gimp

    ReplyDelete