Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thinking of fall.....

It's almost the end of the summer so I have been looking forward to fall. I know back home there wasn't a heck of a lot of summer this year. It's been pretty rainy here too but we've also had some beautiful days and whether its sunny or overcast hanging out by the ocean has been wonderful!
Tomorrow I spend the day packing to head back to Ontario and I am looking forward to being back home and getting back into the routine of things.
My catalogue launch party is Thursday, you don't want to miss out on that so be sure to RSVP so I have everything ready for you (don't worry, I am sending another e-mail later this week when I get a chance!) You don't want to miss out on the great free cards we are going to make, the free goodies, the great special and the fabulous door prize!

Ingredients for the card:
Stamp Sets: Thoroughly Thankful
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red and Basic Black
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Old Olive 5/8 grosgrain, Linen thread, Stampin Dimensionals, Old Olive brads

No comments:

Post a Comment