Friday, August 15, 2008

Simply Said Celebrate


This card was an attempt by me to start using some unconventional colours together, at least colours I didn't normally use together. Since I almost never use any colour close to purple I thought it was a good set to use Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant together, which I think look pretty good together. Next I threw in some More Mustard with it just because it wasn't a natural choice for me (normally I would pick Chocolate Chip or Old Olive with just about everything!) Over all I liked the colours together.
Of course the eyelets are now discontinued that I used on this card but everything else is current. I can't wait to get home because soon after I do I have a whole bunch of new stuff out of the new catalogue set to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment