Monday, February 8, 2010

Another "For All You Do"....


Here is another card made with the "For All You Do" stamp set. I just keep reaching for this stamp set when making cards lately (and given how many stamp sets I have downstairs that says a lot!) I finished this card with Cottage Wall Designer Paper and a little bit of silver glitter for the centers of the flowers.

I think I am going to really miss Rich Razzleberry when it discontinues in July. I'm not even a purple person but this is a really unique colour and I am enjoying the different colour combinations it provides.

I have one space left in my Vintage Vogue class on March 27th. Check out my post on January 3 for all the details. This will be a fabulous class using my new favourite stamp set in the Occasion Mini. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm ... I love all the last three (3rd, 5th & 8th postings). They are all so fresh and make-you-think-spring ... and who doesn't love that in February?! Wonderful ideas to get our creative juices running. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete