Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For All You Do.....

For All You Do is definitely in my top 5 go to stamp sets right now. I just love the flowers and the butterfly in it! I love to cut, I know many people don't but this card would not be the same if the flowers and stems weren't cut out. This card is finished off with Tea Party Designer Paper, Rhinestone brads and Certainly Celery ribbon. The colours used on this card are Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Almost Amethyst.

This card is also an example of my club members homework assignment...which is due this weekend for many of you at our next club meeting. So if you haven't done your "homework" get to it or you have to sit beside me at the meeting!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh ... the freshness of spring! Another lovely card that will lift the spirits of whoever is fortunate enough to receive it!! I could comment on all your cards, but ... :)
    In particular, this one makes me all the more wish the March class wasn't so far away!
    Thanks for the continuing gift of encouragement and inspiration you give to all of us!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete