Saturday, February 13, 2010

Very Thankful...

Isn’t this turtle the cutest? If there is one thing lacking in my stamp collection it’s cute stamps and this turtle fills the void. He comes from the Very Thankful stamp set on page 209 (last page of the catalogue) This is Stampin Up’s Ronald McDonald House stamp set, for every stamp set purchased, $2 is donated to Ronald McDonald House Charity. This stamp set is also available Free as a Sale-a-bration item when you spend $65 (before shipping and tax)

I finished off this card with Designer Paper from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit (have to use up that Christmas paper somehow!) and coloured the image with Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Going Gray, Close to Cocoa and Real Red Stampin Write Markers.

1 comment:

  1. OMG he/she is so cute - now I have to buy $65 so I can get it free. Sounds like stamper's logic to me.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete