Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Clean and Simple



Today scard is a super clean and simple card using the butterfly from the Strength and Hope stamp set. I always have the urge to keep adding to a card but on this one I forced myself to stop, allowing the butterfly to be the primary focus. The butterfly was inked witH Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango Craft inks and embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. I then added three Rhinestone Jewels to the center. I really can't live without my Rhinestone and Pearl Jewels. The other colour I used to make the card is Poppy Parade.


Host a workshop in June!

Host a workshop in June and not only could you be eligible for fabulous regular Hostess Benefits if your orders reach $265 or more, you will also be eligible for some little bonuses. These benefits are also eligible for anyone placing an online order through me at these amounts. Click HERE to shop online

§ If you host a workshop that reaches $265 or more you will get:
· the brand new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue BEFORE July 1st
· regular hostess benefits of $25 free in Stampin Up stuff and a Level 1 hostess set.

§ If you host a workshop that reaches $395 or more you will get:
· the brand new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue BEFORE July 1st
· An Adhesive Package (1 each of Tombow Glue, 2 way Glue Pen, Glue Dots and Stampin Dimensionals)
· regular hostess benefits of $45 free in Stampin Up stuff and a Level 1 OR Level 2 hostess set.

§ If you host a workshop that reaches $525 or more you will get:
· the brand new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue BEFORE July 1st
· An Adhesive Package (1 each of Tombow Glue, 2 way Glue Pen, Glue Dots and Stampin Dimensionals)
· My July class absolutely FREE (to be announced later this month but this class will include product)
· regular hostess benefits of $60 free in Stampin Up stuff and a Two Level 1 hostess sets OR a Level 1 and a Level 2 hostess set.

Please contact me to check out available dates (sdavid@ontera.net ). Workshops will consist of three projects. Catalogue deliver depends on when they are delivered to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment