Monday, August 1, 2011

Button Buddies Vase...



One of my favourite new stamp sets is definitely Button Buddies. I got it because it has such a cute pig image but playing with the stamp set I found so much more. I love this vase, using Daffodil Delight flower buttons.


This card was made with Button Buddies stamp set, Daffodil Delight buttons, White Bakers Twine, Night of Navy brads, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White cardstock, Night of Navy and Old Olive Classic inks and Daffodil Delight Designer Patterns paper.


Be sure to check out my updated class list: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stephanied/

I've added some new classes for September, October and December. November is still being worked out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting this stamp set next time. And please add me for all your next class' doubled.

    Thanks
    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with CJ - this set is definitely at the top of my list. Love this card.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete