Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kidoodles - Thanks a Bunch!

The Kidoodles stamp set was one that just jumped out at me when I first saw the new catalogue. Who can resist this super cute little monkey? To make this card I used Soft Sued and Daffodil Delight. The trim is from the Sizzix die Tasteful Trim and the the only embellishment I used are Daffodil Delight from the Subtles brads. The "you're the best" sentiment is from one of my favourite new sentiment sets, Friendly Phrases.

I have to admit when I first saw the catalogue I though it was really nice. Now a month into it my wishlist is much longer. I finally took the time to look at the different samples in the book (very dangerous indeed!) and ended up with an extra long wishlist! For example the card sample on page 149 (heartfelt thanks in the middle) and the sample on page 157 (the card on the right) has now added the stamp set Raining Flowers (page 11)to my Must Have list. There are even more fabulous samples online.

Be sure to let me know which stamp sets are growing on you as you notice the samples in the new catalogue.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, there are too many to mention. Great catalogue.

    Gis

    ReplyDelete