Monday, August 15, 2011

Touch of Kindness



Sorry I've been absent a few days but I've had a crazy busy week and I was camping this past weekend (which wasn't anywhere near the horrible, terrifying experience I was expecting it to be...LOL!) I am actually looking forward to camping again someday!


This stamp set, Touch of Kindness" from the Summer Mini is sooooo cute. I just fell in love with this bird bath image and the sayings that go with this stamp set. The colours I used were Real Red, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight. The main image was coloured using a blender pen and classic inks.


Don't forget the Summer Mini ends on August 31st so if there is anything you need in there be sure to get your orders to me by August 20th (this Saturday) or Tuesday August 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment