Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cherry Cobbler!

For todays card I decided to use my VERY favourite colour in the catalogue, but comjpletely neglected in the summer, Cherry Cobbler! I know it can still be used in the summer I just find myself reaching for the brighter reds like Poppy Parade or Real Red. Now that fall is coming (and yes it is coming...leaves are changing out here!) it's time to dig out those deeper colours.


This card was made with the fabulous Four Frames, Elements of Style and Petite Pairs stamp sets. The sentiments in the Petite Pairs stamp set fit perfectly in the Four Frames set so it is a must have if you already have Four Frames (or it's on your wish list!)


Also used on this card are:


-Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

-Antique brad

-Antique brass brad

-Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

-Modern Label Punch

2 comments:

  1. I love this card; well done, Stephanie!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. super nice card. I got my holiday mini yesterday and I just can't put it down. I really hope were going to use "holiday stocking" bigz die for out christmas class ?? Hint, hint.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete