Thursday, October 6, 2011

Faith in Nature



Another beautiful fall day is here so rather than go full force into Christmas card postings (which I'd like to do since I am busy designing for Christmas card classes right now) I thought I would post some of the fall cards I created this month.


This card was one I did in August's Stampers Club featuring the "masking technique. It was super easy to make. All we did was stamp the leaf three times with black ink on three pieces of More Mustard cardstock. I then stamped the leaf on a piece of post it note (a stampers must have tool!) and cut it out on the lines. It's very impotant to be on the line. I placed the post it note on the leaf and sponged More Mustard and Cajun Craze Classic inks. I then removed the "mask" and I have a nice pure mustard leaf.


Congratulations to CeeJay, who won my "Read It" Newsletter draw. I will give you your prize the next time I see you!

1 comment: