Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pennant Parade...



I'm working really hard to try and post something at least a few times a week so I apologize if I already posted this. This is from a class this past summer using the super cute Pennant Parade stamp set.


Whenever I make a birthday card I like I tend to make a handful of them at the same time so I never run out of cards. I do the same with all the Christmas cards I am designing right now. That way there is no massive rush on December 15th to get my cards done!


Don't forget this months awesome special. Buy two Simply Sent Card Kits and get the matching stamp set. These kits make excellent Christmas gifts for anyone who loves to do quick and easy cards. Check out these kits on Page 192 and 193 of the Idea Book and catalogue.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a Halloween card made with this set using designer paper on the pennants. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pennants. They make great cards and Christmas trees

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete