Saturday, October 22, 2011

Most Wonderful Card Time of the Year



To the left is one of the cards we will be making in my Most Wonderful Card Time of the Year class on November 4th and November 5th. This class will be a variety of different styles and different techniques feauturing things such as colouring, embossing, punching etc. You don't want to miss out because I will be sure to be in a good mood (no time for Wal-Mart before a class!)


The November 4th class is now full but there is still room in the Saturday November 5th class at 10am.


“Most Wonderful Card Time of the Year” Card Class
Friday November 4 or Saturday November 5th
10 am (note the time change for classes)

There will be two date choices for this class. This will be a 10 card class (5 card designs, 2 of each card) This will be a variety of Christmas card styles and techniques but is different cards then” Stampin Around the Christmas Tree” Card Class. Class cost is $30 or Free if you place a $65 order that day. Prepayment is due to hold your spot and must be received by me a week and a half before the class date.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. looking forward to the workshop

    Gis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious for Nov 4th; I will need a break from all the cleaning and unpacking in my 6 bedroom home!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is a beauty. I will do my best to try to 'focus'.
    Anxious to see all my stamping friends.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete