Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gently Falling....



What a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend we just had. It was a great weekend to go camping (which we did) but now I am kind of hoping it snows soon (these fall allergies are killing me!)


This year I am extremely thankful for so many things; my family, my pets and of course this great job where I get to meet so many fabulous people.


If you are looking for a beautiful leaf image stamp set, Gently Falling from the Holiday mini catalogue is the stamp set for you. It is absolutely stunning and it looks great with a variety of fall colours. I sure hope it makes it into the Idea book next July.


This card was made using the colours of Whisper White, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso. The sentiment is from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set. To embellish the card I used the Square Lattice embossing folder and More Mustard brads.

3 comments:

  1. Ya, it is stunning!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wonderful. An inspiration to us all

    Gis

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY CARD. I LIKE THE COLOR AND CHOICE OF PAPER.

    SHARLENE

    ReplyDelete