Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bright Hopes....



Bright Hopes is easily my favourite stamp set this Christmas! Everytime I go to make a Christmas card for my classes or clubs I keep reaching for that one. It's so simply beautiful and elegant, I think it's a must have for super easy Christmas cards. This one was made using the wreath from Bright Hopes embossed with gold. The accessories are the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Real Red 1/8th taffeta ribbon, Real Red brads and Pearl Jewels. The sentiment is from the Contempo Christmas stamp set.


I am now beginning to think about my Januarty to April classes so if you have any idea's, or classes you liked in the past please let me know. I am hoping to have a few months of classes worked out by the beginning of December.

3 comments:

  1. love this card and so easy to make

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that card is striking, Stephanie! As for new ideas for your classes, I`d love to have the opportunity to make a few cards using handmade paper flowers. I don't have an easy time with them and that's why I rarely attempt to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favourite Christmas Card!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete