Sunday, November 20, 2011

Serene Snowflakes...

I have been neglecting my blog again, so sorry. It's been a busy week but I have what will hopefully be a nice, calm and healthy weeks so I will post more.

This card was made with the Serene Snowflakes stamp set (sentiment is from Contempo Christmas) embossed with silver. I absolutely love the Silver Glitter paper. I think it adds a lot of oomph to everything!

Watch your e-mail tomorrow for all the details of the Online Extravaganza starting tomorrow. There should be some fabulous deals but I won't know any of the details before then. If you are up before me check out my website (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stephanied/)

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, I hope we make it on Friday/Saturday

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Christmas card workshop yesterday Stephanie, Thanks

    Gis

    ReplyDelete