Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stampin Around the Christmas Tree Card Class



To the left are two of the cards we will be making at my "Stampin Around Christmas Tree" Card Class at the end of the month. Contact me to sign up.


All the Details:


Friday November 25th or Saturday November 26th
10am

There will be two date choices for this class. This will be a 10 card class (5 card designs, 2 of each card) This will be a variety of Christmas card styles and techniques but is different cards then the ones in the “Most Wonderful Card Time of the Year” Card Class.

Class cost is $30 or Free if you place a $65 order that day. Prepayment is due to hold your spot and must be received by me a week and a half before the class date.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you have me down for that class. Those cards are beautiful and I always want to learn new techniques. The problem is just to remember how to do them after. :)

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete