Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowbuddy Likes You as much as Me!



Snow Much Fun is such an awesome snowman set, and super popular this year too. I made this card with the colours of Whisper White, Pool Party and Real Red which is a fun combination for winter.


The snow was super easy to make. First I cut out a wavy strip of Whisper White using the Big Shot and the Tasteful Trim Die. I then pressed my Versamark Watermark ink pad, sprinkled with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and hear set. I then trimmed the bottom/ends to fit on the card. The snowman glitter was done with Dazzling Details (from the Holiday Mini)


One other thing you might notice (or not notice) is that the snowman has no feet. I stamped the snowman on the white cardstock before gluing the snow and then stamped him again on a seperate piece of white cardstock. The second snowman was cut out, omitting the feet. This way I did not have to cut out the arms since they were already there.


Don't forget the Kinsmen Club craft fair is this Saturday so be sure to stop in and see me. It's at West Ferris Legion from 10 to 6 so be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. love it, snowman doesn't need feet anyways!

    Gis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to get out there on Saturday, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete