Monday, July 28, 2008

Big Bold Birthday/Bold Bright Colours


Here is a card I made using the Big Bold Birthday set and A Little Birthday cheer set using colours from the Bold Bright family (Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green and Green Galore) I also used the clear rhinestone brads from the Pretties kit in the centers of the flowers (which I made using the bow stamp) I love all these colours together! I didn't bring this stamp set with me but I really wish I did because I am starting to love this set!

If you look to the left you will see I posted a picture of me on the blog (if the giant potato is still under "Picture from PEI" let me just say, no it's not me Liz!) I have to say that is one of the best picture of me I have taken in years, probably because I don't think it looks much like me..LOL! It looks like I have awesome tan lines but let me just say I was as red as a lobster and boy does it hurt! Do I feel stupid not putting on sunscreen. I usually don't burn and since it felt so cool (although sunny) I didn''t even think I was tanning. Now I don't go out without sunscreen!

Retiring Accessories Update

Soft Subtles Eyelets – SOLD OUT
Close to Cocoa Designer Series Paper – SOLD OUT
Accents and Elements Build A Flower – SOLD OUT
Notes and Envelopes – Pocket Notes – SOLD OUT
Groovy Guava Designer Series Paper – SOLD OUT
Tempting Turquoise Designer Series Paper – SOLD OUT
Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper – SOLD OUT
Cardstock Wild Wasabi 8 ½ x 11 – SOLD OUT
Cardstock Purely Pomegranate 8 ½ x 11 – SOLD OUT
Designer Series Paper – Fall Flowers – SOLD OUT
Designer Series Paper Porcelain Prints – SOLD OUT
Stampin Around Wheel – Mistletoe – SOLD OUT
Stampin Around Wheel Jumbo –Rough Texture – SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment