Thursday, July 24, 2008

Close as a Memory


I've been playing with this set quite a bit in the past few weeks (thankfully not because I need them) but I think I might have to do a Sympathy/Thinking of you class this fall. The flower and sentiment were stamped on Confetti White with So Saffron and Mellow Moss inks. The flower is coloured using an Aqua Painter and a few drops from a Mellow Moss ink refill, my favourite technique with the Pretties flowers because its so easy. I also used two Mellow Moss eyelets (retiring soon) on the bottom to give it a little something extra.


Retiring Accessories Update

Classic Stampin Ink Refill – Purely Pomegranate – SOLD OUT
Classic Stampin Ink Refill – Blue Bayou – SOLD OUT
Hodgepodge Hardware – Aged Copper – SOLD OUT
Stipple Brushes – SOLD OUT
Double Stitched Ribbon – Wild Wasabi – SOLD OUT


Please be sure to check out my up and running Stampin Up Website (Link to the right). I will keep it updated with class information and it always has the latest specials on it. And this fall you will be able to do ONLINE ORDERING through it. I love ordering online so I am sure those of you who love the online shopping are going to have a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment