Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sweet Shapes

Here is a card I made using the soon to be retired Sweet Shapes. I used Lavender Lace, a colour I don't use very often. The patterned paper is from the Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper. I made the little circles using the paper piercing template from the Mat Pack (page 189) and the uni-ball Signo Gel pen. I might have to get use to using the circle template and a gel pen because almost all ofthe eyelets are retiring. While they might come in different colours Stampin Up has told us they won't be repackaging them so I am really going to miss the white and the Real Red, I use those colours a lot.


ACCESSORIES UPDATE:
Classic Ink Refill - Wild Wasabi - SOLD OUT
Hodgepodge Hardware - Pewter - SOLD OUT
Double Stitched Ribbon - Blue Bayou - SOLD OUT
Double Stitched Ribbon - Purely Pomegranate - SOLD OUT
Simply Sent - Simple Delights - SOLD OUT
Simply Sent - Three Thoughts - SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment