Friday, July 11, 2008

Liz....


My good friend Liz is moving away today, and I hope she knows how missed she will be by me as well as everyone who knows her. I don't know how we will get through a stamping session without her refreshing take on life (thanks Liz, I will never look at an oddball couple walking down the street in the same way) and her way with words (like mixing up the words "nymphomaniac" and "hypochondriac", strange how elderly ladies don't like being callled nymphomaniacs!)
She cracks me up like no one else and I sure hope she keeps in touch. Hopefully I will get to see her this summer when I am in Nova Scotia, she made the mistake of giving me her address! Good luck Liz, I hope you make a lot of new friends and have a great life on the east coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment